Plaque Simulator's file types and their respective icons are listed
- reinitalizes the program for a new patient.
- opens the predicate editor from which you can query the patient SQL database.
- a hierarchal menu of recent patients for quick access. You can modify the behavior of this menu in Preferences.
- open a patient or plaque file. The file type (patient or plaque) is selected according to the context of the frontmost window.
- hides the frontmost window.
- overwrites the existing file associated with the frontmost window.
Save (filename) as...
- saves a patient or plaque file using MacOS navigation services. The file type (patient or plaque) is selected according to the context of the frontmost window.
- select a file type to export.
- select a printer and set printer parameters.
- prints only the document currently displayed in the
Documents preview window
- prints the group of documents selected in the