Suture Coordinates Menu
Show Eyelet ID
- include eyelet ID with suture coordinate labels.
- display suture coordinates on diagram.
Balancing Eyelets Only
- Show coordinates only for the balancing eyelets. A pair of balancing eyelets is used to auto-center and orient the plaque for easiest surgical placement. The balancing eyelets are also (usually) the eyelets that will be used to attach the plaque to the sclera. This is the recommended display setting.
- Show coordinates for every suture eyelet.
- When dragging, rotate the plaque so that the designated pair of balancing eyelet are equidistant from the limbus in the direction of the anterior pole. This is the default behavior and applies to almost all tumors.
- Rotate the plaque so that the designated pair of balancing eyelet are equidistant from the limbus in the direction of the posterior pole. This behavior is useful when positioning a plaque over the cornea in order to treat tumors that extend into the iris. In this rare situation we need to keep the suture eyelets posterior to the limbus while most of the plaque face needs to be anterior to the limbus to cover tumor in the iris.
Show Toric Axis Markers
- Show toric axis marker settings on the diagram.
As Clock Hours
- Meridians are expressed as clock hours.
- Meridians are expressed as toric axis marker degrees.