Plaque simulator supports up to four plaques per plan, but defaults to single plaque mode in which only one plaque is dosimetrically included at any time. This sheet enables dose to be calculated and summed from multiple plaques.
The multiple plaque sheet of the Rx Window is opened by selecting the Multiple Plaques... item from the Rx Menu.
To enable multiple plaque mode, check the Enable multiple plaques control, then select the plaques to include, and lastly the Rx and CAX plaque.
- In single plaque mode:
- The active plaque is the plaque that is currently selected (e.g. by default plaque #1) for dragging, loading with seeds, shell editing and so on.
- The active plaque is the only plaque to which prescription (Rx) and Central AXis (CAX) table coordinates apply.
- The active plaque is the only plaque which will be included in dose calculations, even if other plaques have seeds in them.
- In multiple plaque mode:
- You can select which plaques to include in dose calculations (e.g. plaques #1 and #2 are included in the example to the right).
- You can select which plaque is currently active for dragging, loading with seeds, shell editing and so on.
- You can select to which of the included plaques Rx coordinates apply.
- You can select to which of the included plaques CAX table coordinates apply.