In the Rotate model controls group:
- Enable Z axis rotation.
- Set Z increment to 1 deg.
- Set Z direction to clockwise (CW).
In the Rotate plaque controls group:
- Disable all plaque rotations.
In the Make a movie controls group:
- The dimensions of the content region of the Setup window should be a multiple of 4 when capturing images to be used as movie frames. Enter the desired fame size (e.g. 640x480) in the text fields.
- Click the Custom size button. The Setup window content rectangle will reset to the desired frame size.
- Set the number of frames to 360. This will create a movie of exactly one full revolution around the Z axis with 1 degree increments between frames.
- Click the Save As.. button to open the OSX file navigator where you will name the movie file and indicate where it is to be stored.
- The movie file, when completed, will be saved to the indicated path. The file path is tinted in pink in the picture on the right.
- Once a file path has been entered, the Start and Stop buttons will activate.
Leave idle rotation off for now. You can leave the idle speed at 15 fps. All movies are saved as 30 fps video regardless of the idle speed setting.