Show Anonymization Tool
- Enables an interactive selection marquee that outlines a rectangular region that can be used to anonymize images. Drag and size the marquee to overlay private portions of an image.
- Erases the rectangle marked by the anonymization marquee to black. To fully anonymize a plan, including text fields, use the anonymization preference setting.
Synch MPR Gamma
- When checked, the gamma settings (brightness, contrast, etc...) of the 5 MPR images (axial, equator, sagittal, t-meridian and t-coronal) will all change together. If unchecked, each image can have its own gamma settings.
- Inverts the colors of an image.
Snap to Grid
- Rulers snap to horizontal or vertical alignment while dragging if the ruler diameter exceeds 25% of the image size.
- opens a dialog sheet in which image descriptors and coordinates can be entered.
Anonymization tool marquee
- opens a dialog sheet in which image descriptors and coordinates can be entered for the currently selected image. You can also access the description sheet for a specific image from the contextual menus of each image button.